The Mini Cooper S 2.0L turbocharged engine is a blast to drive on the street and track. The power and performance of the F56 chassis makes the FWD Cooper S one of our favorite cars to drive. Our ECU flash greatly enhances the performance of your Mini Cooper S. ECU tuning is a great way to get more from the B48 engine. With the ECU flash completed, you will see huge gains in horsepower and torque, better throttle response, and the car pull strong through the entire RPM range.
You no longer have to remove your ECU to have it tuned. VR Tuned does all F Series ecu tuning through the OBDII port with our iFlash system!
Crank Horsepower Ratings:
- Stock Power: 192HP | 207FT/LB
- Tuned Power: 255HP | 266FT/LB
How to Flash Your ECU?
- Use the VRTuned iFlash OBDII device. This REQUIRES a Windows PC. You can flash between the stock and tuned at anytime. See Instructions Here.
- Bring your vehicle to our facility where we can use our Master Tool to flash your vehicle via the OBDII port.
- We can bench flash the ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for re-installation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
- Choose to receive our additional ECO Mode file to help fuel economy when needed. This can be flashed via the OBDII port the same way as your tuned file. When you select this add on, you can easily flash between the files at your convenience.
- For this ECU Flash, we also offer the following features that are optional and can be selected:
- Pops and Bang Burble Tune
- Speed Limiter Raised - VMax
- Some features not listed can be requested during the File Upload process