WP Pro offers the best in big brake kits and braking performance. Each brake kit is engineered and designed specifically for your vehicle with a bespoke approach. The lightweight 2 piece calipers are 6061 forged aluminum that undergo a 2000 ton press before they are machined out. Provide the perfect amount of strength and rigidity to avoid any potential cracking found in monoblock calipers, they are designed for both street and track use. Each caliper system has been engineered to have proper piston sizing and clamping force based on your vehicle needs. With special techniques used in the manufacturing of the caliper, further cooling keeps braking performance at an all time high.
Each rotor is made in the WP Pro foundry using a sand casting technique and then heat treated to 800 degrees celcius for the ultimate in durability and longevity. Rotors are further designed to have extreme weight savings and heat dissipation. Each set of WP Pro brakes features our unique Sun Cut design with cross drilled holes. However standard round rotors are also available in drilled only. The 2 piece floating rotors feature true floating hardware and a billet aluminum hat. Matched with proper brake pads and steel braided brake lines, the braking performance and style will drastically improve your vehicle.
- 6 Piston EX6 Caliper
- Standard Colors: Red, Black, Silver, Yellow
- Optional Colors: Paint/Powdercoat to Sample (Additional Cost)
- Optional Carbon Fiber Caliper Duct
- Rotor Sizes:
- 388x32mm (Requires Minimum 19 inch wheels)
- 360x30mm (Requires Minimum 18 inch wheels)
- 345x30mm (Requires Minimum 17/18 inch wheels)
- 336x30mm (Requires Minimum 17 inch wheels)
- Comes Standard with Sun Cut Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Optional Round Discs in Drilled and Slotted Available
- Billet Aluminum, Hard Anodized Rotor Hats
- Comes Standard with Stainless Pistons for Street Cars
- Optional Drilled Pistons with No Dust Seals for Race Cars ONLY
- Comes Standard with Gray Type (Street/Sport) brake pads
- Optional Red Type Race brake pad available
- Includes Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Includes Ductile Iron Caliper Bracket
- Brake Fluid Not Included. Recommended to use Synthetic DOT4 Motul or ATE.
- Complete Bolt-on Kit
- View Vehicle Gallery Here
- Read About Caliper Design Here
- Learn About Rotor Manufacturing Here
- Product Comparison to Other Brake Kits
- View Caliper Clearance and Fitment Guide
- 1 Year / 20,000 Mile Warranty - Get Info Here
- Once an order is created, we will send you a brake order form to confirm all vehicle info, wheel sizes, and brake options.
- Mini Cooper S | JCW F56